Wednesday 23 October 2013

Reflection

Through out the last few weeks my foundation course has taught me a lot in such little time. It has helped me realise that my future starts here as well as how to go about presenting my work. I have now realsied in order to go forward in my career, I have to focus in producing a number of ideas because my first intial idea might be very vage or common or obvious and a good idea takes a number of ideas combined together. It aslo taught me to work faster in creating my ideas, while a person spends hours and hours on one sketch and idea another person is creating 20 different ideas in that space of time and has many to choose from. This course has also opened my eyes to a number of different equpiment, technology and courses that I didnt know before. It has helped me decide what I want to do in the future which is product design.  Before the couse has started I am already putting togther ideas of different products that I could create in the future. It has made me make sure all my ideas is put down on paper, whether its a sketch or a photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment