Wednesday 23 October 2013

Graphic- Poster Of My Future Exhibition

This Poster reflects where I want to be in 20 years and where I think my career will go. It portrays my ambition and where I think my hard work will get me in life. I was given a week to finalise this mini project, throughout that week I had to put together a number of different ideas to come up with the final layout of my poster. As I have a huge interest I  fashion I decided to base my poster and exhibition around fashion. The idea behind the poster was to promote the exhibition as well as promoting my clothing line and my clothes. My brand name is I AM KAY in bold capital latters that will be in the name tags of each garmet, Thsi is the reason why it dominates the image. I chose the colours black and red because they are two dominating and powerful colours that contrast eachothere.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment