Thursday 5 December 2013

Creatin a product out of tissue- part2

My second idea focused on the function of tissue. I came up with this idea to research as well as asking a number of people how and why the use tissue. A key problem that I acknowledge was the difficulties that driver face while driving. As a person that drive, I find it hard to get myself a tissue whilst concern testing on the road. From that I came up with the concept of creating a tissue dispenser for a car. As I began to research the different tissue dispenser all ready out there. I realised that my idea had been all ready created. However as I looked further into it I came to the conclusion that those that were all ready created could be dramatically improved. As I found that drivers that had used these existing products, still found it difficult to get tissue whilst trying to concentrate on the road. The key problem these existing products faced is that the position they were placed where inconvenient for drivers. For example, some were made to be placed onto the sun visor, having here could be distracting and a obstruction for the driver. So I came up with the idea of creating a tissue dispenser that could be transferable product, that could be moved into any position within a car that any driver felt comfortable using it, with out feel at risk of loosing control of the car. One of which was on the car door, as week as near the steering wheel so it easy to reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment